[PSRList] Virtual IRCC Engagement – Sessions for Groups of Five and Community Sponsors

Ekaterina Pak epak at rstp.ca
Mon Mar 1 23:10:03 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

RSTP would like to invite members of Groups of Five and Community Sponsors to a virtual meeting with IRCC to talk about the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on sponsors as well as refugees whom you are sponsoring. IRCC would like to better understand the community experience, challenges and successes that sponsors have encountered with regards to sponsoring refugees during the pandemic. IRCC will also be sharing updates including how the pandemic has impacted processing of applications in Canada and at missions overseas. While case-specific questions will not be answered at this meeting, IRCC looks forward to engaging with sponsors during this meeting.

Below you will find a schedule of virtual meetings for sponsors located in different regions.

  1.  "Sponsoring Refugees during the Pandemic" - Virtual IRCC Engagement – G5/CS groups in the Atlantic Region

March 22, 2021; 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM ADT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5081413192234860812

  1.  "Sponsoring Refugees during the Pandemic" - Virtual IRCC Engagement – G5/CS groups in British Columbia

March 24, 2021; 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8319423258988694796

  1.  "Sponsoring Refugees during the Pandemic" - Virtual IRCC Engagement – G5/CS groups in Ontario

March 29, 2021; 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1516092807543330572

  1.  "Sponsoring Refugees during the Pandemic" - Virtual IRCC Engagement – G5/CS groups in Central and Western Canada (MB, SK, AB)

March 31, 2021; 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM MDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6968109174800855052

When registering for a virtual meeting in your region, you will have an opportunity to indicate specific topics of interest to your sponsorship group. As such, we would like to ask everyone to register as soon as possible to enable us to provide this feedback to the IRCC prior to the event. Thank you!

Please share this invitation with sponsorship groups in your networks.

Thank you and warm regards,
Ekaterina and the RSTP Team

Ekaterina Pak  Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program | Catholic Crosscultural Services
Tel: 604-283-9319 | epak at rstp.ca<mailto:epak at rstp.ca>
Located inside MOSAIC Head Office | 5575 Boundary Road, Vancouver, V5R 2P9  | www.rstp.ca<https://can01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rstp.ca%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8ac662292fcd4baa964908d763b43eb3%7Ca5827fca282b40a69875772ff7768431%7C0%7C0%7C637087498126320255&sdata=R%2F%2F8YRWJpX1s3lMgdU88%2Big8rQjxURVEK2%2B7fLWDS7k%3D&reserved=0>

Attention:
Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/> for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.