[PSRList] BVOR News April 2021

Fiona Connelly fconnelly at rstp.ca
Fri Apr 30 15:45:12 EDT 2021

Hello everyone:

Please find attached the latest issue of the BVOR News.

This month we feature a profile of a former refugee who was sponsored to Canada with her family as a child. She pulled together a group to sponsor a Syrian family in 2016 and has just published a children's book about her experiences of sponsorship as a child and as an adult. "Kindness is a positive force that can effect positive change in the world," says Nhung Tran-Davies of Alberta.

We also include how to access new multilingual videos that will help those in quarantine take their second Covid vaccine.

Kind regards,
Fiona Connelly

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.

Fiona Connelly, Communications | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program

c/o Catholic Crosscultural Services,

55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401,

Scarborough, ON M4X 1P1

Tel: 416.290.1700 x2405 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | fconnelly at rstp.ca<mailto:%20srichardson at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>