[PSRList] RSTP Bulletin - April 23, 2021

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Fri Apr 23 17:35:51 EDT 2021

Dear Sponsors,

Please find attached the latest edition of the RSTP bulletin.

This week's highlights include:

  *   A summary of the changes to the on-arrival testing requirements that came into effect on April 23, 2021 (the Day 10 test has changed to Day 8);

  *   The details of upcoming RSTP webinars and online workshops, including ask us anything (about sponsorship!) sessions in English and French; and,

  *   Information on an upcoming meeting hosted by the Canadian Council for Refugees (CCR) for Groups of Five and Community Sponsors, and how you can join UNHCR (virtually!) on mission in Yemen.

Please share the bulletin with your contacts, networks and with anyone that may be interested.

Best,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Special Initiatives Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/RSTP_ca>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Refugee-Sponsorship-Training-Program-301867363165089/> and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/RefugeeSponsorship/feed>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can help you over the phone, via email, through webinars, online meetings and online training sessions.

Please check the "Contact Us" page on our website at http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/ for the contact information of your nearest RSTP Trainer. Thank you.