[PSRList] Updated IRCC Resources on Post-Arrival Assurance Activities and Key Contacts

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Mon Apr 19 12:01:23 EDT 2021

Dear Sponsors,

Kindly note that IRCC have updated the following documents and resources:

  *   The Case Review Process Timeline
  *   PSR Post-Arrival Assurance Activities
  *   PSR Operations Key Contacts and Activities

The latest versions of these documents are attached (in English and French) and have also been uploaded to the IRCC Resources page on the RSTP website at:

IRCC Resources - Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)<https://www.rstp.ca/en/resources/ircc-resources/>

Best,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Special Initiatives Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/RSTP_ca>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Refugee-Sponsorship-Training-Program-301867363165089/> and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/RefugeeSponsorship/feed>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can help you over the phone, via email, through webinars, online meetings and online training sessions.

Please check the "Contact Us" page on our website at http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/ for the contact information of your nearest RSTP Trainer. Thank you.