[PSRList] Canadian organizations interested in applying to become a Sponsorship Agreement Holder (SAH) in 2021

RSTP E-Training etraining at rstp.ca
Thu Apr 15 13:05:35 EDT 2021

Know any [??]  organizations interested in applying to become a Sponsorship Agreement Holder (SAH) in 2021?

[*]     The application submission period is from APRIL 30th - JULY 30th.

[*]     The organization must have been incorporated for at least two years to be eligible to apply to become a SAH.

[*]     The president/CEO and at least one other person will be required to participate in the mandatory training course.

[*]     Learn more about other eligibility requirements and the application process on the IRCC website here: https://www.canada.ca/.../agreement-holders/apply.html<https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders/apply.html?fbclid=IwAR25piBmiMg002XIF01K3r3fE7PY2I3Crw2UiweAtBW2xUx4UsNhclgId0s>

[*]     Email RSTP your request to participate in the mandatory training course:

[May be an image of laptop and text that says 'efugee Sponsorship raining Program EMAIL etraining @rstp.ca APPLYING TO BECOME A SAH? REGISTER NOW FORTHE MANDATORY TRAINING COURSE BECOMING SAH MANDATORY TRAINING COURSE AVAILABLE APRIL 30 until 30JUL2021 30 JULY 2021']

Kindest Regards,
Serena.

Serena Richardson, Online Course Coordinator | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
Phone: 416-290-1700 x 2416 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | etraining at rstp.ca<mailto:etraining at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Subscribe to RSTP's Email List<http://www.rstp.ca/en/subscribe/> to receive the latest updates on how COVID-19 is affecting refugee sponsorship/resettlement to Canada, as well as to get the details of all of our upcoming online trainings, workshops and webinars as soon as they are posted.

Attention:
Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us<http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/rstp-trainers-contact-list/>" tab on our website for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.