[PSRList] RSTP monthly webinar series - April 2021 schedule

Ekaterina Pak epak at rstp.ca
Thu Apr 1 16:53:08 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We hope that everyone is having a good week!

Please find below a schedule for the April 2021 monthly webinar series:

1 - What is the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) Program and How Does it Work?
April 6, 2021; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM EDT
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1698563360014725903

2 - Preparing a Settlement Plan: The Financial and Settlement Responsibilities of Sponsors under the PSR Program
April 15, 2021; 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4016527385413050639

3 - How to Prepare a Successful Application Package under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) Program
April 20, 2021; 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6733160033391784207

4 - How to Submit a Refugee Sponsorship Application to ROC-O Via Email and Updating Applications After Submission
April 22, 2021;  2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3017217550811211023

5 - Preparing for Arrival and Providing Post-Arrival Support: Handling Unrealistic Expectations and Practicing Ethical Consideration
April 27, 2021;  2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2088121429247485199

6 - Preparing and Transitioning to Month 13
April 29, 2021; 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1444655338835775503

Please share the details of the above webinars with your contacts and networks.

We would like to wish Happy Easter to everyone who will be celebrating this weekend, and to all - a happy and safe long weekend!

Ekaterina and the RSTP Team

Ekaterina Pak  Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program | Catholic Crosscultural Services
Tel: 604-283-9319 | epak at rstp.ca<mailto:epak at rstp.ca>
Located inside MOSAIC Head Office | 5575 Boundary Road, Vancouver, V5R 2P9  | www.rstp.ca<https://can01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rstp.ca%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8ac662292fcd4baa964908d763b43eb3%7Ca5827fca282b40a69875772ff7768431%7C0%7C0%7C637087498126320255&sdata=R%2F%2F8YRWJpX1s3lMgdU88%2Big8rQjxURVEK2%2B7fLWDS7k%3D&reserved=0>

Attention:
Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/> for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.