[PSRList] BVOR news

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Mon Nov 30 12:41:48 EST 2020

Hello,

Please find attached the BVOR news for this month. This month’s issue covers important questions about receiving BVOR refugees during COVID-19 and what sponsors need to know and do when they are preparing for the arrival of BVOR refugees.

Please feel free to share the document with your contacts, network and anyone that may be interested.

Best regards,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4

Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.ccscan.ca> for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.