[PSRList] Upcoming Manitoba info./ Training sessions

Hilina Shiwaye hshiwaye at rstp.ca
Tue Nov 24 17:20:43 EST 2020

Dear Sponsors,

I hope you are well!

There are a few upcoming virtual Information/Training sessions in Manitoba in the next two weeks. Please use the link below to join the sessions and share this email within your networks. If there is a specific topic of interest not mentioned that you would like a session in, please feel free to reach out to me via phone at 204-977-1000 ext 298 or email me at (hshiwaye at rstp.ca<mailto:hshiwaye at rstp.ca>) with your suggestions.

How to Prepare a Successful Application Package under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) Program( English)

Date: Nov.26, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm CDT

This webinar delivered by RSTP for new and experienced sponsors will provide an in-depth look at how to prepare applications to sponsor refugees under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program, including an overview of the application process; how to structure applications; how to complete the application forms (for Groups of Five, Community Sponsors and the refugees being sponsored); and, what supporting documents must be included with the application package in order to ensure that the application is complete.

Registration Link: https://zoom.us/j/95716178993?pwd=TUV0QU50c3FiSTliaGZ3RFFzU1Fwdz09

How to Submit a Refugee Sponsorship Application to ROC-O Via Email for G5 Sponsorship (English)

Topic: This session will provide an in-depth look at how to submit a refugee sponsorship application under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program to the Resettlement Operations Centre - Ottawa (ROC-O) via email and when and how to update an application after submission.

Date: November 27, 2020

Time: : 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Registration Link: https://zoom.us/j/98642583042?pwd=bk9NZTlnZnpJdXFvc2Fia0E3NWNndz09

Introduction to the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program (Tigrinya)

Topic: This session will provide an in-depth look at the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program, including an overview of Canada's refugee sponsorship and resettlement programs; who can sponsor under the PSR program; the eligibility and admissibility requirements for refugees being sponsored under the PSR program; the importance of refugee status documents and who needs them; and, an overview of the application process.

Date: Dec. 3, 2020

Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM CDT

Registration Link: https://zoom.us/j/95152328178?pwd=eUM4RzB2U1F4Mlk2Si9BVk92S1JyQT09

How to Prepare a Successful Application Package under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) Program (Tigrinya)

Date: Dec. 4, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm CDT

This webinar delivered by RSTP for new and experienced sponsors will provide an in-depth look at how to prepare applications to sponsor refugees under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program, including an overview of the application process; how to structure applications; how to complete the application forms (for Groups of Five, Community Sponsors and the refugees being sponsored); and, what supporting documents must be included with the application package in order to ensure that the application is complete.

Registration Link: https://zoom.us/j/93071742295?pwd=REZuNmVPVXh0M2g0Wjk4UngyeXpldz09

Feel free to share this email with anyone interested in the PSR program.

Regards,

Hilina

Hilina Shiwaye, Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
Welcome place 521 Bannatyne Ave Winnipeg, MB  R3A 0E4
Tel: 204.977.1000 ext. 298 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 |hshiwaye at rstp.ca<mailto:|hshiwaye at rstp.ca>
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
[cid:image001.png at 01D6BCEA.59CF5F20]
Attention:
Thank you for contacting the RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca> for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.