[PSRList] Nov 18 Webinar showcasing Calgary Centre for Newcomers services and programs

Anoush Newman mnewman at rstp.ca
Wed Nov 4 12:48:03 EST 2020

RSTP in Calgary would like to invite the community and the  sponsorship groups to attend the upcoming   webinar  showcasing a local settlement services provider.

The November 18 session  will focus on services provided by Centre for Newcomers - refugees and immigrants.

Please join us and learn how Centre for Newcomers welcomes new Canadians and assist with their settlement needs.

You will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session and get most updated information.

Below is the link to registration, for your convenience.T
showcasing calgary SPO<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6191908938207245323>

Anoush

Anoush Newman
Refugee Sponsorship Training Program | Catholic Crosscultural Services
Located at CCIS
1111-11 Ave, SW
Calgary, Alberta T2R 0G5
T (403) 515-5868 F (403) 262-2033
Email: mnewman at rstp.ca

Attention:
Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online.  We continue to offer individual and  group sessions via Remote options.