[PSRList] BVOR News

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri May 29 19:08:50 EDT 2020

Dear All,

Please find attached the BVOR news for this month. In it you will find information about the BVOR program and some helpful resources for BVOR sponsors and newcomers during COVID-19.

Please share the document with your contacts, networks and anyone that may be interested.

Thank you and best regards,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4

Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.ccscan.ca> for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.