[PSRList] Two more sessions this week! - Availability of Settlement Services during COVID-19

Ekaterina Pak epak at rstp.ca
Wed May 27 14:18:14 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We hope that everyone is having a good week.

We have two more sessions in the series Availability of Settlement Services during COVID-19. This afternoon, we will be talking about settlement services that are currently available for newcomers in Regina and Saskatoon. And on Friday, we will explore what programs and services can be currently accessed by the newcomers residing in Southern Ontario. In both sessions, we will have guest speakers from a number of newcomer-serving agencies who will be providing an overview of the services that are currently offered via various online means and how sponsored newcomers can access them.

  1.  May 27 at 2:00 pm CST - Availability of Settlement Services in Saskatoon and Regina during COVID-19

Link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4530044388305421838

  1.  May 29 at 11:00 am EDT - Availability of Settlement Services in Southern Ontario during COVID-19 (the session will cover Kitchener, Guelph, Waterloo, London, Cambridge, Windsor, Sarnia)

Link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7733594661224341516

Please share this invite with sponsors within your networks.

Wishing everyone to continue staying safe and healthy!

Warm regards,
Ekaterina and RSTP Team

Ekaterina Pak  Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program | Catholic Crosscultural Services
Tel: 604.254.9626 ext. 1014 | epak at rstp.ca<mailto:epak at rstp.ca>
Located inside MOSAIC Head Office | 5575 Boundary Road, Vancouver, V5R 2P9  | www.rstp.ca<https://can01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rstp.ca%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8ac662292fcd4baa964908d763b43eb3%7Ca5827fca282b40a69875772ff7768431%7C0%7C0%7C637087498126320255&sdata=R%2F%2F8YRWJpX1s3lMgdU88%2Big8rQjxURVEK2%2B7fLWDS7k%3D&reserved=0>

Attention:
Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/> for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.