[PSRList] Guidance from IRCC for Private Sponsors Regarding COVID-19 and Links to Multi-Language IRCC Resources

JOHN WEIR jhnwr99 at yahoo.ca
Wed May 20 14:17:08 EDT 2020

Thanks
All the best,John

    On Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 10:45:42 a.m. EDT, Suneet Kharay <skharay at rstp.ca> wrote:

Hi John,

The current version of the IMM 5670 form is dated 06-2019 and is available on the RSTP and IRCC websites at the following links:

http://www.rstp.ca/en/processing/the-refugee-sponsorship-application-forms/

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-refugee-sponsorship.html

Best,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay,Senior Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program

55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4

Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701|skharay at rstp.ca | www.rstp.ca

Follow us onTwitter, Facebook and YouTube

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can help you over the phone, via email, through webinars, online meetings and online training sessions.

Please check the "Contact Us" page on our website athttp://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/ for the contact information of your nearest RSTP Trainer. Thank you.