[PSRList] RSTP Webinar Series focusing on Availability of Settlement Services during COVID-19

Ekaterina Pak epak at rstp.ca
Thu May 14 12:36:55 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We hope you all are having a good week.

We are pleased to inform you that starting next week we will be offering a series of webinar sessions focusing on the availability of settlement services and support for sponsored newcomers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Trainers in different provinces have been connecting with newcomer-serving agencies across Canada and learning from them how they have been able to adapt to the new way of delivering programs and services. We will talk about language training, settlement counselling services, employment programs, as well as specialized services and support. We will also explore how sponsors can use some of the new technology to keep connected and continue providing support to sponsored newcomers.

Below you will find a schedule of webinars in this series. We would greatly appreciate if you could share this invite with sponsors within your networks.

  1.  May 20 at 11:00 am EDT - Availability of Settlement Services in the Greater Toronto Area during COVID-19

Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6937866001483581198

  1.  May 21 at 11:00 am ADT - Availability of Settlement Services in Halifax during COVID-19

Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1959597308797617678

  1.  May 22 at 11:00 am EDT - Availability of Settlement Services in Ottawa during COVID-19

Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8035048863632041230

  1.  May 22 at 2:00 pm MDT - Availability of Settlement Services in Edmonton during COVID-19

Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7520325689228246542

  1.  May 25 at 11:00 pm CDT - Availability of Settlement Services in Winnipeg during COVID-19

Link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4441730514850799118

  1.  May 25 at 2:00 pm MDT - Availability of Settlement Services in Calgary during COVID-19

Link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3045084665761365518

  1.  May 26 at 2:00 pm PDT - Availability of Settlement Services in Metro Vancouver during COVID-19

Link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7162577590898797070

  1.  May 27 at 2:00 pm CST - Availability of Settlement Services in Saskatoon during COVID-19

Link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4530044388305421838

  1.  May 29 at 11:00 am EDT - Availability of Settlement Services in Southern Ontario during COVID-19 (the session will cover Kitchener, Guelph, Waterloo, London, Cambridge, Windsor, Sarnia)

Link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7733594661224341516

We will continue researching availability of settlement services and support in other locations and we hope to organize more sessions in June.

Wishing everyone to continue staying safe and healthy!

Warm regards,
Ekaterina and RSTP Team

Ekaterina Pak  Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program | Catholic Crosscultural Services
Tel: 604.254.9626 ext. 1014 | epak at rstp.ca<mailto:epak at rstp.ca>
Located inside MOSAIC Head Office | 5575 Boundary Road, Vancouver, V5R 2P9  | www.rstp.ca<https://can01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rstp.ca%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8ac662292fcd4baa964908d763b43eb3%7Ca5827fca282b40a69875772ff7768431%7C0%7C0%7C637087498126320255&sdata=R%2F%2F8YRWJpX1s3lMgdU88%2Big8rQjxURVEK2%2B7fLWDS7k%3D&reserved=0>

Attention:
Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/> for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.