[PSRList] Fw: OttawaU Study: understanding the impact of IFH Program on healthcare services provided to refugees and refugee claimants

Serena Richardson srichardson at rstp.ca
Tue May 12 12:09:47 EDT 2020

Hello Sponsors,
I would like to invite you to participate in a research study being conducted by the Faculty of Law at the University of Ottawa that will focus on the impact of the IFH program on healthcare services provided for refugees/asylum seekers in Canada. Please see Asma's original email request with contact information below.

This is important work that can help to bring attention to the challenges faced by newcomer refugees and asylum seekers when they seek to access health services as recipients of IFH. Please share among your networks and encourage your sponsored newcomers to participate as well.

Kindest regards, Serena.

Attention:
Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us<http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/rstp-trainers-contact-list/>" tab on our website for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.

Serena Richardson, Ottawa Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program

c/o Ottawa Community Immigrant Services Organization (OCISO),

959 rue Wellington St. West, Ottawa, ON K1Y 2X5,

Tel: 343-887-9875 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | srichardson at rstp.ca<mailto:%20srichardson at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Good afternoon,
I am the recruitment director of a research project with the Faculty of Law at the University of Ottawa. Our study is geared towards understanding the impact of the Interim Federal Health Program on healthcare services provided to refugees and refugee claimants. We believe that in times such as these, this is more prevalent than ever. Therefore, if you could recommend any participants or spread our message, that would be wonderful. Our interviews will be conducted virtually and participants are rewarded for their time.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me,

Asma Bouali
aboua089 at uottawa.ca<mailto:aboua089 at uottawa.ca>
6137101686