[PSRList] RSTP Bulletin - May 08, 2020

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Fri May 8 18:08:38 EDT 2020

Dear Sponsors,

Please find attached the latest edition of the RSTP Bulletin.

This edition's highlights include: links to the guidance document produced by IRCC for refugee sponsors regarding COVID-19; information about the one-time increase to the Canada Child Benefit (CCB) that will be administered in May 2020 and whether sponsors can make deductions to the monthly income support they provide on the basis of sponsored newcomers receiving the CCB; and, the details of an upcoming webinar on refugee mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Please share the bulletin with your contacts, networks and anyone that may be interested.

Thank you and have a good weekend!

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Senior Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/RSTP_ca>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Refugee-Sponsorship-Training-Program-301867363165089/> and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/RefugeeSponsorship/feed>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can help you over the phone, via email, through webinars, online meetings and online training sessions.

Please check the "Contact Us" page on our website at http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/ for the contact information of your nearest RSTP Trainer. Thank you.