[PSRList] BVOR news

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Mon Jun 29 17:22:55 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Please find attached the BVOR news for this month. In it you will find information about the BVOR program, some highlights from the UNHCR global trends 2019 report, a new video on resettlement created by UNHCR Canada, as well as some information related to World Refugee Day.

Please share the document with your contacts, networks and anyone that may be interested.

Best regards,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4

Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.ccscan.ca> for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.