[PSRList] 2-Part Online Workshop for Group of 5 Sponsors: Calculation Matters!

Serena Richardson srichardson at rstp.ca
Mon Jun 22 15:16:44 EDT 2020

[cid:9af88e35-a1da-422b-a2bc-639130a97608]

This free workshop on calculating the sponsorship costs for Groups of Five (G5) will explore some of the complexities surrounding the minimum financial requirements which is one of the main reasons for G5 sponsorship applications to be returned/rejected by the IRCC. This is a two-part workshop where participants will learn about their legal liability and obligations, and they will also have an opportunity to use case examples to learn how to do their calculations together in groups. RSTP will also provide helpful tips during the workshop to ensure a successful approval as G5 sponsors.

When: Jun 26, 2020 04:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting to participate in this online workshop:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEvc-6vqz4vE913aWbCvFKKDyyztqnbNMVB

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting and what to have ready for the workshop.​

Attention:
Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us<http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/rstp-trainers-contact-list/>" tab on our website for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.

Serena Richardson, Ottawa Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program

c/o Ottawa Community Immigrant Services Organization (OCISO),

959 rue Wellington St. West, Ottawa, ON K1Y 2X5,

Tel: 343-887-9875 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | srichardson at rstp.ca<mailto:%20srichardson at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>