[PSRList] Best wishes and thank you for World Refugee Day 2020!

Fiona Connelly fconnelly at rstp.ca
Fri Jun 19 15:07:16 EDT 2020

Dear friends:

Thank you for all you have done and do for refugees!

We hope you will enjoy some of the World Refugee Day celebrations we've shared with you this week.

You might also enjoy taking a look at RSTP's extensive video libraries on our website: rstp.ca

This group of videos celebrates the diversity of Canada's BVOR sponsors, and focusses on why they sponsor. (While the program is currently on hold, we look forward to it opening up again.)

Thank you also to Nova Scotia's World Refugee Day organizers who are sharing these in their networks to celebrate World Refugee Day.

Take a look: http://www.rstp.ca/en/bvor/bvor-sponsor-videos/
[http://www.rstp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/tSZMUugOSOghq.jpg]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/bvor/bvor-sponsor-videos/>
BVOR Sponsor Videos - Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)<http://www.rstp.ca/en/bvor/bvor-sponsor-videos/>
Why sponsor BVOR refugees? This series of short videos give quick insights into why BVOR sponsors help refugees, and shows the diversity of sponsor groups. Longer sponsor stories These videos explore why and how a variety of groups across Canada have come together to sponsor BVOR refugees.
www.rstp.ca

PS: Follow RSTP on Twitter and Facebook for more videos and to find out about WorldRefugeeDay2020 celebrations across Canada.

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.

Fiona Connelly, Communications | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program

c/o Catholic Crosscultural Services,

55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401,

Scarborough, ON M4X 1P1

Tel: 416.290.1700 x2405 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | fconnelly at rstp.ca<mailto:%20srichardson at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>