[PSRList] Supporting Employment Strategies During COVID-19 - Thursday, June 18, 2020 | 1:00 PM EDT

Serena Richardson srichardson at rstp.ca
Fri Jun 12 20:30:36 EDT 2020

The RSTP will be hosting a webinar for sponsors in Ottawa and Northern Ontario on:

Supporting Employment Strategies During COVID-19
on Thursday, June 18, 2020 | 1:00 PM EDT

Sponsors are invited to register now at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7510806118134171150

Is it even possible for newcomers to find a job right now? How can sponsors assist newcomers to connect with employment skills resources during COVID-19?

If you are looking for answers to questions about employment strategies for newcomers during COVID-19, join us as we hear from a representative from Ottawa World Skills Employment who will discuss why it is important to have an employment strategy early on in the year of settlement, and how to support and encourage newcomers in their job search during COVID-19.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Kindest regards,

Serena Richardson, RSTP Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program

Tel: 343-887-9875 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | srichardson at rstp.ca<mailto:%20srichardson at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Attention:
Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us<http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/rstp-trainers-contact-list/>" tab on our website for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.