[PSRList] Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Refugees and Refugee Resettlement & BVOR sponsorship

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Jun 12 15:23:36 EDT 2020

Dear All,

To mark World Refugee Day, join the Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) and UNHCR Canada for a webinar on the global refugee crisis and the impact of COVID-19 on refugees and resettlement. We'll discuss how Canadians can help by sponsoring refugees through the BVOR program once the program resumes. We'll also review the services that RSTP offers to sponsors. Get a head-start on the ins and outs of BVOR sponsorship during this pause in the program. Please see the attached flyer.

When:

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

2:00 -3:30 PM EST

Please register for the Webinar using the link below:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7864477227364397840

Please note: BVOR’s list of UN- referred refugees needing sponsorship is paused during COVID-19. RSTP also offers workshops appropriate for those wishing to sponsor relatives, friends or named cases through the PSR program. For more information, please email: info at rstp.ca<mailto:info at rstp.ca>

Please share widely with your contacts and networks.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4

Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during COVID-19, but we can help you over the phone or online. Check our "Contact Us" tab on our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.ccscan.ca> for our phone numbers and our email address. Thank you.