[PSRList] RSTP Bulletin - July 31, 2020

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Fri Jul 31 16:13:32 EDT 2020

Dear Sponsors,

Please find attached the latest edition of the RSTP bulletin.

This edition's highlights include: information on what documents sponsored newcomers should use if they would like to travel to another country after arriving in Canada; actions that may result in the sponsored newcomer losing their status in Canada; how long sponsored newcomers need to stay in Canada to maintain their permanent resident status; and, the details of upcoming RSTP workshops and webinars.

Please share the bulletin with your contacts, networks and anyone that may be interested.

Thank you and have a good long weekend,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Senior Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/RSTP_ca>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Refugee-Sponsorship-Training-Program-301867363165089/> and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/RefugeeSponsorship/feed>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can help you over the phone, via email, through webinars, online meetings and online training sessions.

Please check the "Contact Us" page on our website at http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/ for the contact information of your nearest RSTP Trainer. Thank you.