[PSRList] RSTP Bulletin - July 17, 2020

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Fri Jul 17 16:51:12 EDT 2020

Dear Sponsors,

Please find attached the latest edition of the RSTP bulletin.

This edition's highlights include: a summary of the mandatory entry requirements that sponsored refugees must adhere to when they arrive in Canada; a link to the Travel Resumption Resource Kit for Refugee Sponsors; the link to a recorded webinar with IRCC on the travel resumption process for privately sponsored refugees; and, the details of a free six-part webinar series organized by the Canadian Centre for Victims of Torture (CCVT) on working with survivors of torture during the pandemic.

Please share the bulletin with your contacts, networks and anyone that may be interested.

Best regards,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Senior Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/RSTP_ca>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Refugee-Sponsorship-Training-Program-301867363165089/> and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/RefugeeSponsorship/feed>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can help you over the phone, via email, through webinars, online meetings and online training sessions.

Please check the "Contact Us" page on our website at http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/ for the contact information of your nearest RSTP Trainer. Thank you.