[PSRList] Link to Recording of July 08, 2020 Webinar with IRCC on the Travel Resumption Process for Privately Sponsored Refugees

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Mon Jul 13 12:08:11 EDT 2020

Dear Sponsors,

RSTP hosted a webinar last week for SAHs on the travel resumption process for refugees being sponsored to Canada under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program.

During the webinar, staff from IRCC explained:

  *   The conditions that need to be met before travel from a particular country can resume;
  *   The process that will be followed by IRCC before travel to Canada is booked; and,
  *   What is expected of sponsors when they welcome refugees during the COVID-19 pandemic.

A recording of the webinar is available on the RSTP website and YouTube channel at the links below:

http://www.rstp.ca/en/resources/videos/information-session-with-ircc-on-the-travel-resumption-process-for-privately-sponsored-refugees/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV3dO5sVJH0

Further information on the travel resumption process is also available in the July 03, 2020 edition of the RSTP Bulletin at:

http://www.rstp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/RSTP-Bulletin-July-03-2020.pdf

Please let us know if there are any issues accessing the recording or the bulletin.

Best regards,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Senior Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/RSTP_ca>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Refugee-Sponsorship-Training-Program-301867363165089/> and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/RefugeeSponsorship/feed>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can help you over the phone, via email, through webinars, online meetings and online training sessions.

Please check the "Contact Us" page on our website at http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/ for the contact information of your nearest RSTP Trainer. Thank you.