[PSRList] Updated Guidance Document from IRCC Regarding COVID-19

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Fri Jul 10 15:10:07 EDT 2020

Dear Sponsors,

IRCC have updated their COVID-19 guidance document for private sponsors.

The updated versions are attached for ease of reference and are also available on RSTP's COVID-19 hub at: http://www.rstp.ca/en/resources/covid-19-updates/

A direct link to the documents is below:

http://www.rstp.ca/en/refugee-sponsorship/latest-policy-program-update/guidance-from-ircc-for-private-sponsors-regarding-covid-19/

Please let us know if you have any issues accessing the updated documents.

Best regards,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Senior Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/RSTP_ca>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Refugee-Sponsorship-Training-Program-301867363165089/> and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/RefugeeSponsorship/feed>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can help you over the phone, via email, through webinars, online meetings and online training sessions.

Please check the "Contact Us" page on our website at http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/ for the contact information of your nearest RSTP Trainer. Thank you.