[PSRList] RSTP Bulletin - August 14, 2020

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Fri Aug 14 12:08:19 EDT 2020

Dear Sponsors,

Please find attached the latest edition of the RSTP Bulletin.

This edition's highlights include: a summary of the 2019 PSR Annual Dashboard; the details of upcoming regional webinars for CGs and co-sponsors of SAHs, Groups of Five and Community Sponsors on welcoming refugees during the pandemic; and, the details of an upcoming Q&A session for sponsors with the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) on the mandatory quarantine requirements that apply to everyone entering Canada, including sponsored refugees.

Please share the bulletin with your contacts, network and anyone that may be interested.

Best,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Senior Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/RSTP_ca>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Refugee-Sponsorship-Training-Program-301867363165089/> and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/RefugeeSponsorship/feed>

Attention:

Thank you for contacting RSTP. The well-being of our staff, clients and volunteers is our highest priority. We remain closed for in-person visits during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can help you over the phone, via email, through webinars, online meetings and online training sessions.

Please check the "Contact Us" page on our website at http://www.rstp.ca/en/contact-us/ for the contact information of your nearest RSTP Trainer. Thank you.