[PSRList] BVOR News

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Jan 25 15:32:29 EST 2019

Good afternoon everyone,

I would like to begin by wishing all of you a very happy New Year. I hope 2019 brings you lots of joy, peace and prosperity.

Please find attached the BVOR news for this month.

In it you will find information about the BVOR program,

*         BVOR profiles share date,

*         IRCC updates

and other related items. Please feel free to share the news within your network, as we would like as many people as possible to consider sponsoring through this wonderful program.

Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

[sah bag final]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/special-initiatives/blended-vor-program/>