[PSRList] Training Session on January 31, 2019 - Private Sponsorship of Refugees

May Amouri mamouri at rstp.ca
Wed Jan 23 17:12:03 EST 2019

Dear Sponsors,

The Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) is hosting a free training session for those who are planning to sponsor refugee/s and would like to learn more about:

*         Who can be sponsored

*         Who can sponsor with focus on Group of Five sponsorship

*         Settlement and financial requirements

*         Recent changes and updates on the program

When: Thursday January 31, 5:45 - 7:45 PM - Registration starts at 5:30 PM

Where: Toronto Public Library - Room BC at Lillian H. Smith Library, 239 College Street, Toronto, ON M5T 1R5

Topics covered will include: eligibility and admissibility requirements for refugees being sponsored; the sponsorship responsibilities, requirements, forms and process; the specific requirements for Group of Five Sponsors sponsoring under the PSR program and recent changes and updates on the program

Light refreshments will be provided

Spaces are limited, kindly register via the link below:

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/private-sponsorship-of-refugees-overview-with-focus-on-group-of-five-sponsorship-tickets-55305945572

Hope to see you there.

Best regards,

May

May Amouri
RSTP Trainer  |  Catholic Crosscultural Services
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 New extention 2407| Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701<tel:1.877.290.1701> | Fax: 416.575.7399  |  mamouri at rstp.ca<mailto:mamouri at rstp.ca> ,  www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

If you missed our monthly webinars, you can watch and listen to the recording via the links provided below. However, we encourage you to check regularly our website www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/> for the upcoming training (workshops, webinars and E-training).

Introduction to Canada Refugee Sponsorship Program:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/935729865507043329

The PSR who can sponsor and who can be sponsored;
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4286514640898607105

The PSR program, how to prepare and submit successful application:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3120475962572407553