[PSRList] Two-Part Webinar Series on Preserving and Improving Mental Health and Vicarious Trauma - January 28, 2019 and January 29, 2019

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Thu Jan 10 16:57:15 EST 2019

Dear Sponsors,

Kindly find below the details of a two-part webinar series on mental health and vicarious trauma that will be taking place in January 2019:

1)      Preserving and Improving the Mental Health of Refugees, their Sponsors and Supporters, Monday January 28, 2019 at 4 PM EST, Registration: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/786714159881607427

2)      When Helping Hurts - Reviewing Vicarious Trauma, its Causes, its Impact and what we can do for those we Help and Ourselves, Tuesday January 29, 2019 at 4 PM EST, Registration: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5426052895747675139

The webinars will be recorded and uploaded to the RSTP website and YouTube channel.

Best regards,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Acting Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

[sah bag final]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/special-initiatives/blended-vor-program/>