[PSRList] Reminder from IRCC Regarding Schedule 2 - Refugees Outside Canada [IMM 0008 Schedule 2]

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Fri Jan 4 11:59:33 EST 2019

Dear Sponsors,

Kindly see the message below from IRCC regarding Schedule 2 - Refugees Outside Canada [IMM 0008 Schedule 2]:

This is a reminder that effective January 1st, 2019, we will only accept the new version of the Schedule 2-Refugees Outside Canada that is available on our website - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/applying-convention-refugee-humanitarian-protected-person-abroad.html . Please note that applications submitted with the incorrect version of the Schedule 2 will be returned to you without processing.

Best regards,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Acting Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

[sah bag final]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/special-initiatives/blended-vor-program/>