[PSRList] Halifax Information Session with IRCC for Groups of Five and Community Sponsors (March 19, 2019)
lhambleton at rstp.ca
Wed Feb 27 13:01:45 EST 2019
The Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) are hosting an Information Session on March 19 in Halifax for individuals interested in submitting applications under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program as a Group of Five or a Community Sponsor, and sponsoring refugees through the Blended Visa Office Referred (BVOR) program.
The Information Session will include:
* A review of the application forms;
* The requirements for Groups of Five and Community Sponsors that came into effect on May 01, 2018;
* How IRCC processes PSR applications submitted by Groups of Five and Community Sponsors;
* IRCC's post-arrival financial and settlement support standards for PSR applications;
* IRCC's monitoring and assurance framework for PSR applications; and,
* How Groups of Five and Community Sponsors can sponsor refugees identified for resettlement by IRCC and UNHCR through the BVOR program.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to provide feedback to IRCC on the new forms and requirements.
Kindly note that IRCC will not be answering any questions on PSR applications that are currently being processed, or have been refused, by ROC-O or Visa Offices abroad.
Space is limited and all attendees are required to register for the workshop using the following link:
* Halifax (March 19, 2019): https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ircc-info-session-for-groups-of-five-and-community-sponsors-tickets-57039144617
Please share the details of the above workshops with your contacts and networks.
Laura Jill Hambleton, Atlantic Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
Located at: Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS)
Suite 2120, 6960 Mumford Road, Halifax, NS, B3L 4P1
Tel: 902.406.8736 | lhambleton at rstp.ca | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PSR