[PSRList] BVOR News

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Feb 22 17:29:41 EST 2019

Dear All,

Please find attached the BVOR news for this month. In it you will find information about the BVOR program, BVOR profiles and share dates, and other related items. Please feel free to share the news within your network, as we would like as many people as possible to consider sponsoring through this wonderful program.

Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

The needs are great, and together we are making a huge difference in the lives of refugees.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

[sah bag final]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/special-initiatives/blended-vor-program/>