[PSRList] RSTP Bulletin February 1st, 2019

Sathya Thillainathan sthillainathan at rstp.ca
Fri Feb 1 17:25:23 EST 2019

Dear Sponsors,

I hope this email finds you well.

Please find attached, the RSTP bulletin for this week.

In this bulletin, you will find information about the:

  *   Budget Workbook- a document that the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Toronto is using to calculate income support and a request to all SAHs to share the tools and resources that they are using in order to assist other SAHs and sponsoring groups;
  *   Non-declared family members;
  *   The JAS  Program and available In-Canada JAS refugee profiles; and
  *   Upcoming RSTP workshops and webinars.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind Regards,
Sathya

Sathya Thillainathan | National Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program | Catholic Crosscultural Services
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 Ext. 2406<mailto:416.290.1700%20Ext.%202406> |  Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701<tel:1.877.290.1701> | Fax: 416.290.1710<tel:416.290.1710> | sthillainathan at rstp.ca<mailto:sthillainathan at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

[sah bag final]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/special-initiatives/blended-vor-program/>

We acknowledge that for thousands of years the wendat, Anishinabek, the Haudenosaunee, the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nations and the Métis peoples have walked gently on the unceded territories where we now live, work, worship, and play. We seek a new relationship with the first peoples here; one based in honour and respect, and we thank them for their hospitality.
This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this email by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. If you no longer wish to receive emails from this sender, please "reply" to this email and write "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. Emails sent and received by this address will be retained indefinitely after transmittal and accessed only in the event of a formal complaint or investigation.