[PSRList] BVOR story in Toronto Star

Dana El Chammaa delchammaa at ociso.org
Fri Sep 14 15:17:31 EDT 2018

Thank you for sharing .
I'm crying while watching this , I have mixed feelings as I'm an immigrant my self who was born and raised in war, and totally understand what situation people go through during war time.
Thank you Canada Thank you Sponsors Thank you RSTP & Thanks to the BVOR program for giving a chance in life to Refugees .

Dana