[PSRList] BVOR story in Toronto Star

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Wed Sep 12 16:44:00 EDT 2018

Hello everyone!

I hope this finds you all well.

We recently reached out to the Toronto Star with a story about the BVOR program. It was about a couple who had used their wedding gifts to sponsor a refugee family. Nicholas Keung picked it up and it was published today. We hope you'll enjoy reading it.

Here's the link:  https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/08/29/toronto-couples-wedding-vows-included-gift-of-new-life-to-refugee-family.html (if you get the Star you'll find it in the GTA section, page one above the fold).

It also appeared as a short story on page 3 of today's Star Metro Toronto.

I'm also attaching a video we recently produced on the same story. It will go up on social media soon.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT0yt3QJOP8

Please share and enjoy!

Regards,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

[sah bag final]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/special-initiatives/blended-vor-program/>