[PSRList] Toronto: Refugee SSP Clinic on September 25, 2018 at 6 PM

Suneet Kharay skharay at rstp.ca
Fri Sep 7 14:42:45 EDT 2018

Hi Nur,

Please call me on my number below to discuss further.

Best,

Suneet

Suneet Kharay, Acting Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2414 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | skharay at rstp.ca<mailto:skharay at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

[sah bag final]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/special-initiatives/blended-vor-program/>