[PSRList] Fw: BVOR News

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Oct 26 12:25:03 EDT 2018

 Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds all of you well. Please find attached, the BVOR news for this month.

In the BVOR news you will find :

  *   Information on the BVOR Program
  *   Available BVOR Refugee Profiles

And other items related to the BVOR program. Please share the BVOR News with your network. We want as many people as possible to consider sponsoring through this wonderful life saving sponsorship program .

Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4

Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Refugee Sponsorship Training Program./Programme de formation sur le parrainage privé des réfugiés.<http://www.rstp.ca/>
www.rstp.ca
The Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) is a program designed to support the Sponsorship Agreement Holders (SAHs) of Canada, their Constituent Groups, Groups of Five and Community Sponsors on a national level (excl. Quebec). The objective of the RSTP is to address their information and on-going training needs as well as the initial information needs of sponsored refugees.