[PSRList] Reminder/follow up on webinar: "Calculation matters! Are you calculating your G5 sponsorship costs right?"

Inas Hamid ihamid at rstp.ca
Thu May 24 12:11:26 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather of nowadays. I would like to invite /remind you of our upcoming webinar on Calculations for G5 with the information below. For those of you who have registered, please note the calculation scenario ( attached) has been slightly modified to reflect more realistic numbers. It has been also attached as a handout to webinar page. It will be good for everyone attending to practice on the settlement plan (attached) applying the numbers in the case scenario (also attached), do not be discouraged by mistakes we all makes, they are the reasons we learn better. Please do not hesitate to ask all your questions before, during and after the webinar.

Please follow the link to be registered: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8741106836199461634

Date and time: Fri, Jun 1, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT

"See" you then!

Warm regards,

Inas Hamid  | Ontario RSTP Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP).
Catholic Crosscultural Services
3660 Hurontario Street, 7th Floor, Mississauga, ON L5B 3C4
Tel: 905.273.4140 ext. 239 | Fax: 905.273.4176<tel:416-290-1710>
 ihamid at rstp.ca<mailto:ihamid at rstp.ca> | www.ontario.rstp.ca<http://www.ontario.rstp.ca/> |www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

[f0e52cf910b5f4e2e0c7d9d1cdd42a88]

This is to remind you of our webinar on Calculations for Groups of Five taking place on the dates below. For those of you who have registered and those who are interested in joining, this is not the same we organized before. We tailored it for the use of the new SPONSORSHIP UNDERTAKING AND SETTLEMENT PLAN - GROUPS OF FIVE (IMM 5670 (04-2018) E). Now that we would like to make it fun learning experience, the attached case scenario has been created and names of five celebrities are there! The scenario obviously has nothing to do with reality, information was drafted in points to make you smile while calculating.  Please also find the form itself so you can do your homework for the webinar and be ready with answers then. Mistakes are very welcome, from them we learn. Results are not going to be marked, you can send me your thoughts before the webinar, questions during the webinar, and thoughts and feedback afterwards. HAVE FUN!

Name of the webinar:

Calculation matters! Are you calculating your G5 sponsorship costs right?

Dates, times and links to registration:

1-     Fri, Jun 1, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
                https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8741106836199461634

2-     Fri, Aug 3, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
                https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1389990895703089666