[PSRList] Reminder/follow up on webinar: "Calculation matters! Are you calculating your G5 sponsorship costs right?"

Inas Hamid ihamid at rstp.ca
Thu May 10 17:05:49 EDT 2018

Dear list mates,

This is to remind you of our webinar on Calculations for Groups of Five taking place on the dates below. For those of you who have registered and those who are interested in joining, this is not the same we organized before. We tailored it for the use of the new SPONSORSHIP UNDERTAKING AND SETTLEMENT PLAN - GROUPS OF FIVE (IMM 5670 (04-2018) E). Now that we would like to make it fun learning experience, the attached case scenario has been created and names of five celebrities are there! The scenario obviously has nothing to do with reality, information was drafted in points to make you smile while calculating.  Please also find the form itself so you can do your homework for the webinar and be ready with answers then. Mistakes are very welcome, from them we learn. Results are not going to be marked, you can send me your thoughts before the webinar, questions during the webinar, and thoughts and feedback afterwards. HAVE FUN!

Name of the webinar:

Calculation matters! Are you calculating your G5 sponsorship costs right?

Dates, times and links to registration:

1-      Fri, Jun 1, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
                https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8741106836199461634

2-      Fri, Aug 3, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
                https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1389990895703089666

Inas Hamid  | Ontario RSTP Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP).
Catholic Crosscultural Services
3660 Hurontario Street, 7th Floor, Mississauga, ON L5B 3C4
Tel: 905.273.4140 ext. 239 | Fax: 905.273.4176<tel:416-290-1710>
 ihamid at rstp.ca<mailto:ihamid at rstp.ca> | www.ontario.rstp.ca<http://www.ontario.rstp.ca/> |www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

[f0e52cf910b5f4e2e0c7d9d1cdd42a88]