[PSRList] Webinars June-September 2018

Inas Hamid ihamid at rstp.ca
Mon May 7 16:11:44 EDT 2018

Dear list mates,

I hope everyone is doing very well . We would like to share with you the dates and registration links  for some of our new and recurrent webinars for the period June-September, please note that this list in not exhaustive and we will definitely have more webinars to come.

Webinar title

Date and time

Link to registration

Targeted audience

Calculation matters! Are you calculating your G5 sponsorship costs right?

Fri, Jun 1, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8741106836199461634

Groups of Five

Communicating with IRCC about your PSR application

Fri, Jun 15, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6587530794270468610

General ( SAH, CS, G5)

Preparing for the Visa Office Interviews

Fri, Jul 13, 2018 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4358005986652612611

General ( SAH, CS, G5)

Calculation matters! Are you calculating your G5 sponsorship costs right?

Fri, Aug 3, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1389990895703089666

Groups of Five

Financial planning for PSR

Fri, Aug 24, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3417261638904500483

General ( SAH, CS, G5)

Preparing for the Visa Office Interviews

Fri, Sep 21, 2018 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5941189481039215107

General ( SAH, CS, G5)

Please share the schedule with any sponsoring group that you think might be interested in these webinars, do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question.

Warm regards,

Inas Hamid  | Ontario RSTP Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)
3660 Hurontario Street, 7th Floor, Mississauga, ON L5B 3C4
Tel: 905.273.4140  ext. 239 | Fax: 905.273.4176<tel:416-290-1710>
 ihamid at rstp.ca<mailto:ihamid at rstp.ca> | www.ontario.rstp.ca<http://www.ontario.rstp.ca/> |www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

                            [f0e52cf910b5f4e2e0c7d9d1cdd42a88]