[PSRList] Fw: REMINDER - Networking Event for Private Sponsors

Mohammed Alsaleh malsaleh at rstp.ca
Thu Mar 22 18:00:53 EDT 2018

Dear Sponsors in Surrey area,

Please see the attached invitation for a networking event this Saturday

Best,
Mohammed

[https://img.newoldstamp.com/f/000/084/u460.png?5a08394b522f7]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/>
MOHAMMED ALSALEH<https://about.me/MohammedAlsaleh>, BC Trainer
Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
Catholic Crosscultural Services

phone: 604-416-0512
address: 5575 Boundary Rd, Vancouver, BC V5R 2P9
site: www.RSTP.ca<https://www.RSTP.ca>
email: malsaleh at rstp.ca<mailto:malsaleh at rstp.ca>
        [https://img.newoldstamp.com/s/ico/square/24/origin/facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/The-Refugee-Sponsorship-Training-Program-301867363165089/> .[https://img.newoldstamp.com/s/ico/square/24/origin/twitter.png]<https://twitter.com/rstp_ca>.[https://img.newoldstamp.com/s/ico/square/24/origin/googleplus.png]<https://www.youtube.com/user/RefugeeSponsorship/feed>.