[PSRList] ( BVOR case) Syrian family size 8 , no preferred destination

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Wed Mar 21 14:43:42 EDT 2018

Dear Sponsors,

We have Syrian family size 8. The PA is a 38 year old married man with six children. He has 5 years of formal education and experience working as a mechanic. PA cannot return to his home country as he fears for his safety and persecution based on ongoing ethnic conflicts. PA will appreciate the assistance of the sponsor in the country of resettlement.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward their extended profile.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0897-01-18

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>