[PSRList] BVOR case Somalian family of 2. PA is fluent in English ( no preferred destination)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Mon Mar 12 16:09:17 EDT 2018

Dear Sponsors,

The PA is a Somali refugee with English fluency and has completed high school education. He is married with no children from his current spouse. The spouse has experience working as a store keeper. They are very motivated to come to Canada and are eager to resettle to better their lives together.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward their extended profiles.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0863-01-18

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>