[PSRList] Webinar Invitation on Manitoba RAP rates

Gelila Hailu ghailu at rstp.ca
Wed Mar 7 20:59:23 EST 2018

Hello all,

The RSTP is offering a free webinar on Manitoba RAP rates.  This webinar is for new and experienced sponsors located in Manitoba (MB), including Sponsorship Agreement Holders (SAHs) and their Constituent Groups, Groups of Five and Community Sponsors. The webinar will provide sponsors with an in-depth look at the RAP rates for MB and an understanding of why the RAP rates are important for groups sponsoring under the PSR and BVOR programs. You are kindly invited to attend the webinar and please advertise to any sponsors who may be interested in attending.

To register please follow this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3534443188220547330
My apologies for the short notice. The session will be recorded for those unable to attend, and posted in RSTP's video library (http://www.rstp.ca/en/resources/videos/) . I will also have a in-person session in the coming months.
Best Regards,

Gelila Hailu | Trainer, MB | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)
Located at: Welcome Place 521 Bannatyne Ave, Winnipeg ,MB R3A 0E4
Tel: 204 977 1000 ext.298 | Email: ghailu at rstp.ca<mailto:ghailu at rstp.ca> | http://www.rstp.ca