[PSRList] FW: OCASI webinar- Collaborating across sectors: Sharing Promising Practices II

Yosief Araya yaraya at rstp.ca
Tue Mar 6 12:23:52 EST 2018

Fyi

From: Yosief Araya
Sent: March-06-18 11:52 AM
To: SAH List <sah at list.rstp.ca>
Subject: FW: OCASI webinar- Collaborating across sectors: Sharing Promising Practices II

***

Dear Sponsors,

You might be interested to attend the following OCASI webinar which showcases an example of innovative sponsor-settlement sector collaboration and team work in Ottawa. It is our last webinar in the Sharing Practices to Build Bridges<http://welcomeontario.ca/page/ocasi-webinar-series-sharing-practices-build-bridges> webinar series designed to improve the collaboration between sponsors and settlement workers. We hope you will join the conversation!

Collaborating across sectors: Sharing Promising Practices II
Date: March 12, 2018, 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. EST

Continuing the conversation on building partnerships and collaborating across sectors to better support privately sponsored refugees, we will be joined by members of Refugee613, Louisa Taylor (Director, Refugee613) and Don Smith (Anglican Diocese of Ottawa) for this webinar. Refugee613 is a coalition of citizens, settlement agencies, sponsorship groups and community partners in Ottawa that came together to inform, connect and inspire each other as various stakeholders. Join this webinar to learn more about how this coalition came to be, how it works across sectors and what its achievements and lessons-learned have been to date.

To register please click here<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8860831555642411010> (http://bit.ly/2nKWICB)

If you are not able to make this webinar, you can view a recording after March 5 at: http://welcomeontario.ca/page/past-webinars

Please feel free to share widely and contact me at sshahsiah at ocasi.org<mailto:sshahsiah at ocasi.org> if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Sara

Sara Shahsiah, Coordinator, Projects - Refugee Settlement Support Project
http://ocasi.org/refugee-settlement-support-project
OCASI - Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants
416 322 4950 ext. 250 | TTY: 416 322 1498<tel:416%20322%201498>
OCASI Online:
www.ocasi.org<http://www.ocasi.org/> | www.settlement.org<http://www.settlement.org/> | www.etablissement.org<http://www.inmylanguage.org/> | www.newyouth.ca<http://www.newyouth.ca/>
Expert on Immigrant and Refugee Issues. Advocate for the Immigrant-serving Sector.