[PSRList] Burundian woman at risk with 5 children two of which are adults (BVOR case) Recommended destination Ottawa, ON

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Mar 2 16:43:35 EST 2018

Dear Sponsors,

We have a BVOR case where the PA is a Married Burundian travelling with 5 children, two of which are on BVOR 0913-02-18and BVOR 0914-02-18. The PA is a woman at risk. She can speak French and a little bit of English as do some of her children.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward their extended profile.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0912-02-18<https://cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp/Pages/0912-02-18.aspx>, BVOR 0913-02-18and BVOR 0914-02-18

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

To learn about Burundi's current country condition please visit the following link :

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/africa/burundi/report-burundi/

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>