[PSRList] Eritrean single mother with 3 children plus her mother ( BVOR case)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Mon Jun 11 18:39:40 UTC 2018

Dear Sponsors,

I have 2 BVOR xref cases. 43 year old Eritrean single mother of 3 plus her mother who is 66-year-old widowed female. She has hypertension and diabetic with osteoarthritis on her knees. Consultation requires within 3 weeks with family physician.  The PA has 6 years of education and has experience working in domestic help and cleaning. All of her children are in school. This family fled dangerous circumstances in their home country, they are now in Egypt. They would really benefit from the aid of a sponsor in Canada .  Please note that they are travel ready and they can travel 6-12 weeks after the application forms are approved.

Please let me know if you are aware of a potential sponsor that may be interested in these two x reference cases and I can forward the extended profiles.

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
[sah bag bvor design draft]