[PSRList] FW: BVOR News

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Jul 20 17:01:51 EDT 2018

Dear Friends,

I hope this email finds all of you well. I am pleased to inform you that starting this week I will be sharing BVOR News with you every two weeks.

In the BVOR news you will find :

*         Information on the BVOR Program

*         Available BVOR Refugee Profiles

*         BVOR-related Inquiries

*         Upcoming BVOR workshops and Webinars

And other items related to the BVOR program. Please share the BVOR News with your network. We want as many people as possible to consider sponsoring through this wonderful life saving sponsorship program .

Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Regards,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

[sah bag final]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/special-initiatives/blended-vor-program/>