[PSRList] Webinar

Said Bangura sbangura at rstp.ca
Mon Jul 9 10:22:07 EDT 2018

Dear All,
I hope this email finds you well. I will like to kindly remind you that the July webinar series starts tomorrow, please kindly find below the registration link for tomorrow's webinar and note that the webinar starts at 11:00 am EST.

Introduction to Canada's Refugee Sponsorship Programs
Topics covered: an overview of Canada's refugee sponsorship programs; the history and launch of the PSR program; and, the PSR program as part of global resettlement efforts.

Date: July 10, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM EST

Please register via: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5341600502930288642

Said Nixon Bangura| National Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)
Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext. 2412 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  | sbangura at rstp.ca<mailto:sbangura at rstp.ca>
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>