[PSRList] RSTP information sessions starting in Mississauga

Inas Hamid ihamid at rstp.ca
Fri Jul 6 15:11:47 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

We are planning to have regular information sessions on Private Sponsorship of Refugees on the first Wednesday of every month starting next month. Topics will include eligibility for PSR, required forms and documents and sponsorship process, we are also aiming at having Q& A and open discussion at the end of every session.

Please keep in mind that we will organize workshops in Mississauga location in addition to these regular information sessions, please stay tuned for more upcoming events!

Please do not hesitate to contact should you have any question.

Warm regards and have a great weekend,

Inas Hamid  | Ontario RSTP Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP).
Catholic Crosscultural Services
3660 Hurontario Street, 7th Floor, Mississauga, ON L5B 3C4
Tel: 905.273.4140 ext. 239 | Fax: 905.273.4176<tel:416-290-1710>
 ihamid at rstp.ca<mailto:ihamid at rstp.ca> | www.ontario.rstp.ca<http://www.ontario.rstp.ca/> |www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

[f0e52cf910b5f4e2e0c7d9d1cdd42a88]