[PSRList] Sudanese Family size 7- PA and spouse speak English and they both have university level education. (BVOR case)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Wed Jan 10 17:12:34 UTC 2018

Dear Sponsors,

We have a BVOR case where the PA is a 43 year old Sudanese male with a spouse and 5 children. He speaks English, as well as the rest of the family, and he has university level education with experience working as a mechanical engineer. His spouse also has university level education, and has experience working as a teacher. This family has been persecuted in their home country based on political opinion and would benefit from the aid of a sponsor.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward the extended profile.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0778-12-17

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>